Last Updated on: 9/29/2021
- Key Terms.It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this policy:
|We, us, our||Homes with Hall LLC DBA Homes With Hall Realty [and our group companies]|
|Our representative and data protection officer||Christie Hall
Homes With Hall Realty
15901 Central Commerce Drive, Suite 201Pflugerville, TX 78660
|Personal information||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual|
2. Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
Contact details, such as your name, email address, mailing address, social media handle, and phone number;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including search query data and questions or information you send to us;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data; and
- Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL clickstream data, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on our site.
We will only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. Please also note that while IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user’s session, the user remains anonymous.
The personal information we collect is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
3. How Your Personal Information is Collected. We collect most of this personal information directly from you—in person, by telephone, text or email and via our website and apps. However, we may also collect information:
- From publicly accessible sources (e.g., property records);
- Directly from a third party with your consent (e.g., sanctions screening providers, credit reporting agencies, or customer due diligence providers);
- From a third party with your consent (e.g., your bank); and
- From cookies on our website.
4. How and Why We Use Your Personal Information. Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- Where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
The table below explains what we use (process) your personal information for and our reasons for doing so:
|What we use your personal information for||Our reasons|
|To provide products and services to you||For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract|
|To prevent and detect fraud against you, a third party, or us||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to minimize fraud that could be damaging for us and for you|
|Gathering and providing information required by or relating to audits, enquiries or investigations by regulatory bodies||To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations|
|Ensuring business policies are adhered to, e.g. policies covering security and internet use||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to make sure we are following our own internal procedures so we can deliver the best service to you|
|Statistical analysis to help us manage our business||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at the best price|
|Preventing unauthorized access and modifications to systems||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to prevent and detect criminal activity that could be damaging for us and for you
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
|Updating and enhancing customer records||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, e.g. making sure that we can keep in touch with our customers about existing orders and new services|
|Marketing our services [and those of selected third parties] to:
existing and former customers;
third parties who have previously expressed an interest in our services;
third parties with whom we have had no previous dealings.
|For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to promote our business to existing and former customers|
The above table does not apply to special category personal information, which we will only process with your explicit consent.
5. Promotional Communications. We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or mail) about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new services.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information for promotional purposes (see above “How and why we use your personal information”). This means we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell OR share it with other organizations outside the Homes with Hall LLC DBA Homes With Hall Realty group for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
6. Who We Share Your Personal Information With. We routinely share personal information with:
- Our affiliates, including companies within the Homes with Hall LLC DBA Homes With Hall Realty group;
- Service providers we use to help deliver our services to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies or website hosts; and
- Third parties approved by you, including social media sites you choose to link your account to or third-party payment providers.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied that they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you. We may also share personal information with external auditors.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
7. Personal Information We Sold or Disclosed for a Business Purpose. We have not sold to a third party any personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
8. Where Your Personal Information is Held. Information may be held at our offices and those of our third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above (see above: “Who We Share Your Personal Information with”).
9. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept. We will keep your personal information while we are providing services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it.
10. Your Rights Under the CCPA.: The State of California has established its own unique regulations that apply to California residents. If You reside in California, You have the right to obtain from us information regarding what information We disclose to third party marketers, and the names and addresses of each third party to whom We disclose Your data. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below.
11. Information from Children.: Our Site is only intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. If You are under the age of 18, You are not permitted to submit any personal information to our Site. Our Site is not directed at children under 18 and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. We will promptly delete any personal information from a person under the age of 18 should we discover that we have collected such information from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent.
If You are under the age of 18, You have the right to request that We remove any data that You publicly post on Our website. To request removal of Your data, please use the contact information listed below.
12. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you may only make a CCPA-related data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
If you choose to contact directly, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
14. Changes to This Privacy Notice. This privacy notice was published on [October 1, 2021] and last updated on [October 1, 2021].
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
Our contact details are shown below:
|Our Data Protection Officer Name||Christie Hall|
|contact address||Homes With Hall Realty
15901 Central Commerce Drive, Suite 201Pflugerville, TX 78660/td>
|contact email email@example.com<|
16. Do You Need Extra Help? If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).